Teaching evaluation results
- higher education
Business Academy Aarhus conducts a teaching evaluation survey for all programmes every spring.
Below you can see the total result for all our full-time higher education programmes according to selected indicators.
|The teacher's ability to vary the teaching||3,8||3,8||3,9|
|The Teacher´s ability to link theory and practice||4||3,9||4|
The scale runs from 1 to 5, with 1 being the lowest score and 5 is the highest score.
The results for the individual programmes can be found via the specific links below.
- Agricultural and Environmental Management
- Automotive Technology
- Chemical and Biotechnical Science
- Chemical and Biotechnical, Food or Process Technology
- Computer Science
- Digital Concept Development
- Environmental Management
- Financial Management and Services
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Sales and Marketing Management
- IT Networks and Electronics Technology
- Marketing Management
- Multimedia Design and Communication
- Product Development and Integrative Technology*
- Software Development
- Web Development
* The programme was not offered in 2014, 2015 or 2016 when the survey was done.