Da Nang is located in central Vietnam and it is a coastal city. You will be living at the Da Nang University’s campus which includes some meals, and there is a snorkelling trip arranged that is included in the price.
In order to participate in a summer school, you must have an insurance covering health and repatriation (travel to you home country in case og emergency or illness). Health insurance is not covered by the Blue or the Yellow card.
The tuition fee for the course is financed by Business Academy Aarhus. You must pay all other expenses in connection with the stay in Vietnam.
If you are offered a place on this summer school, a non-refundable prepayment (2,600 DKK) must be paid in approximately mid-March in order to ensure your registration. This amount pays for your accommodation, some local transportation as well as some meals during the summer school.
When you go abroad, you have to consider the following:
- Valid passport
- Visa (Check www.um.dk to see, if it is necessary)
- Vaccinations (Please see www.ssi.dk or contact your doctor)
- Tuition fee
- Travelling costs
- Costs related to accommodation
- Costs related to stay (food, phone etc.)
Did you know?
- Da Nang University has around 35,000 students
- The average temperature in Da Nang in July is 33 degrees
- The first McDonalds opened in Vietnam in 2014