Apply to Business Academy Aarhus now
If you want to start on one of Business Academy Aarhus’ programmes in January 2018, then you must apply for admission now. The deadline is in October and December 2017.
You will find all relevant information and instructions for your application here.
Programmes with study start in January 2018
- Automotive Technology (AP degree, 2 years)
- IT Technology (AP degree, 2 years)
- Chemical and Biotechnical, Food or Process Technology (BA degree, 1½ years)
- Software Development (BA degree, 1½ years)
- Web Development (BA degree, 1½ years)
Admission requirements for programmes at Business Academy Aarhus
Before you apply, find out what the admission requirements are for your programme.
Guidelines on how to apply
In addition, read our guide for applying.
You must apply for admission online.
Deadline is in October and December 2017
Remember that the deadline for applying is:
- 1 October 2017 at 12.00 midday for non-EU applicants
- 15 October 2017 at 12.00 midday for EU/EEA applicants
Danish and EU/EEA citizens with a Danish AP degree applying for a Bachelor's top-up programme must apply no later than 1 December at 12.00 midday.
Do you have any questions?
Read our guides carefully before applying. If you still have any questions, we are ready to help.
If you have any questions about our programmes, please contact student counselling at email@example.com
If you have any questions about your application, admission requirements or life as a student in Denmark, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Danish applicants can find information on how to apply to English-language programmes on our Danish site eaaa.dk/optagelse