Product Development and Integrative Technology
In order to be admitted to this degree programme, you must have completed one of the following programmes:
- AP Degree in Automation Engineering
- AP Degree in Energy Technology
- AP Degree in Service Engineering (high-voltage technology)
- AP Degree in Service Engineering (plumbing technology)
- AP Degree in IT Network and Electronics Technology
- AP Degree in Production Technology
- AP Degree in Automotive Technology *
- AP Degree in Environmental Technology *
* You can apply for admission with exemption.
The Academy evaluates
If you meet the admission requirements, you can apply for admission regardless of your qualifying exam average. We will consider all received applications.
You can calculate your weighted average using the Excel sheet below. You must enter your marks and the associated ECTS credits. Please note that this average only provides a guideline.
Calculate your average (excel)
If you are applying without a qualifying Danish AP degree we will evaluate your actual competences and motivation.
All applicants without a Danish AP Degree will be invited to an interview in person or over Skype.
If you do not have a Danish AP degree (International line), you must also meet our requirements for an officially approved English test.
We accept these tests with the following minimum scores:
- IELTS: 6.5
- TOEFL Internet based: 83
- TOEFL Paper based: 560
- Cambridge test: CAE A, B or C
- Oxford Placement: 160 (min. 80 in each part)
- Oxford Online Placement test: C1(offered at Business Academy Aarhus)
For non-EU applicants we only accept IELTS and TOEFL.
Native English speakers and applicants with Nordic entrance exams (including applicants with a qualifying examination from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain, Scotland, or Ireland) are exempt from an English test. Please note that applicants with a qualifying examination from all other countries (including African and Asian countries, where the language of instruction is English) must submit a test.
If you have a Danish-language entrance exam (or another nordic entrance exam), you must have at least English B or equivalent.