You will typically find employment within companies dedicated to:
- Product development, complex IT and network solutions, electronic and technical data systems, complex building and production industry installations
- Building, design and planning processes
- Product development
- Project management
- Optimisation of production systems and processes
- Energy efficiency and installations
- Consultancy/advisory functions
And you could work with
- Coordination, project management, or technical managing
- Optimisation and operation of automated and/or production systems
- Design and construction of industrial products
A programme from Business Academy Aarhus gives you good job possibilities and is, at the same time, a dynamic way to get a longer, higher education degree.
See your options for further education here:
Higher education abroad
We have agreements with a number of foreign educational institutions, who recognise our programmes and offer higher education at Bachelor and Master level.
Interested in learning more?
If you want to study further, you can get counselling from the educational institution that you want to be admitted to.
You are also welcome to contact the Academy’s student and career counselling for further information about careers and further, higher education at email@example.com