By studying Digital Concept Development, you will be able to create future user experiences on the web or other digital platforms.
You will typically find jobs within:
- Web and design agencies: these could be agencies with e-commerce as a speciality or agencies who are more broadly based within the field of digital communication, concept design or digital marketing.
- Advertising agencies with a digital profile
- Companies or organisations with digital marketing functions: these could be all companies that have an internal digital marketing and communication function or companies who want to develop their digital profile.
- E-commerce solutions: these could be companies that only work within e-commerce or companies who also have traditional sales.
Your job may for example be:
- a digital designer
- a project manager or project assistant
- a UX designer/consultant
- a social media coordinator
- an SEO & analytics consultant
- a digital content coordinator
- a front end developer