How to find an internship - professional applications and CVs
For students at Business Academy Aarhus
How do you write a letter of application that stands out in the right way? And compose a CV/resumé that illustrates your personal and professional qualifications effectively and concisely?
Be inspired and find the answers at the Career Centre’s course in how to write good applications and CVs/resumés. This is the ideal course for students at Business Academy Aarhus who are about to embark on their internship or ready to apply for their first “real” job.
The course will focus on key issues such as:
- An introduction to the Danish work culture and work life in Denmark
- What you need to know about the company before going ahead
- The very first contact – how and why
- Formalities in relation to your application and the CV/resumé – structure and contents
- What characterises a good letter of application?
- How to use LinkedIn and your network when looking for an internship?
Where, when - and how to sign up?
The course lasts 2 1/2 hours.
For more information about courses in professional applications and CVs on your degree programme, contact your internship coordinator.