- and their special offers and conditions
- Anglia Ruskin, England: £1,000 fee reduction (Partner Scholarship) for all students from Business Academy Aarhus, minimum 6.5 IELTS or equivalent for Danish taught applicants.
- Edinburgh Napier University
- London Metropolitan University, England: Required: Minimum grade 7 in final degree. Applicants should refer to this agreement in their application.
- Middelsex University, England: Students must achieve a final overall grade 7 or above. Compliance with the University's English Language requirements as specified in the programme entry requirements.
- Milikin University, USA: Standard admission guidelines apply. 15% discount rate for Business Academy Aarhus graduates.
- Sheffield Hallam University, Sheffield, England: Business Academy Aarhus students are eligible to apply for University discounts, bursaries or scholarships according to standard eligibility criteria and on the same basis as direct applicants - please check SHU website for details.
- Taylor's University, Malaysia: Entry requires minimum 3.5 average grade. Minimum 6.0 IELTS or equivalent. Fulfil student immigration requirements stated by Malaysian government.
- University of Huddersfield
We have no formal agreement with these institutions, but they are known to accept students from Business Academy Aarhus:
- Bournemouth University, Bournemouth, England
- Griffith College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
- University of Abertay, Dundee, Scotland
Please visit the websites in order to acquire more information on programmes offered.
Do you need assistance?
Should you be interested in studying at a university outside Europe, the following two companies work with assisting students to find and apply for study abroad stays: