Study a semester in Shanghai
– a unique opportunity for students at Marketing Management and Financial Management and Services who study their third semester during the autumn semester
Business Academy Aarhus collaborates with the private Chinese university in Shanghai - Shanghai Jianqiao University - in offering a joint semester for Danish and Chinese students.
By joining our programme you can take your 3rd semester in the international metropol of Shanghai and still get credit for your 3rd semester in your Danish programme*. As Business Academy Aarhus has contact with several Danish companies and organisations in the Shanghai area there are great opportunities to do your internship in China as well.
- Create a valuable network for the future
- Strengthen your international competencies
- Improve your English skills
- Get to know the Chinese culture
- Gain insight into Chinese business and how to do business in China
- Work with students from different cultural backgrounds
- Get an unforgettable experience living in an international city
Timeline for a semester in Shanghai (pdf)
July/August to 1 December 2018.
In 2018 it will be possible to take additional Chinese language and culture classes in July and August. More information will follow when you have been accepted. Please contact International Office if you need information now.
Who can go?
3rd semester students from the following programmes:
- Marketing Management programme
- Financial Management and Services programme
* To gain full credit for the 3rd semester you need to study one or more courses for 5-10 ECTS in Denmark as this cannot be taught at the University in Shanghai. These courses are offered either in June 2018 or in January 2019.