Accommodation is possible on the campus.
In order to participate in a summer school, you must have an insurance covering health and repatriation (travel to you home country in case og emergency or illness). Health insurance is not covered by the Blue or the Yellow card.
The Academy cannot guarantee that your allergies (food or otherwise) or any existing medical conditions can be accomodated. It is your responsibility to research your destination.
The tuition fee for the course is financed by Business Academy Aarhus. You must pay all other expenses in connection with your stay in Tanzania.
Budget (pdf) 2017 prices
If you are offered a place on this summer school, a non-refundable prepayment (ca. 1,800 DKK) must be paid in approximately mid-March in order to ensure your registration. This amount pays for your accommodation, some local transportation as well as some meals during the summer school.
When you go abroad, you have to consider about the following:
- Valid passport
- Visa (Check www.um.dk to see, if it is necessary)
- Vaccinations (Please see www.ssi.dk or contact your doctor)
- Tuition fee
- Travelling costs
- Cost related to accommodation
- Cost related to stay (food, phone etc.)
Did you know?
- The University of Dar es Salaam Business School has around 19,000 students
- In Tanzania they speak more than 120 languages
- Africa’s largest mountain Kilimanjaro is located in Tanzania