Sound & image
At the library, students can borrow a broad range of AV equipment
- How to borrow?
Contact the library and negotiate pick up and return dates and times.
- For how long can you borrow the equipment?
Equipment: Standard booking period is 3 days - but it is possible to negotiate.
Medialab at Ringvej Syd: You can book access all weekdays 24/7. Standard booking period is hours - not days. Book room and pick up / return key card at Sønderhøj Library or put it in the red mailbox outside the reception, Ringvej Syd.
- Zoom Q2HD – video camera, can turn off picture recording (6)
- Headphones: in ear – Senneheisser (1), noice reducing – Audio Technica (4)
- Lapel microphone, Minijack (1)
- Microphone, iRig Mic Cast, for smartphone sound recording (1)
- Microphone 'Røde', Minijack (1)
- Microphone, ’Røde’ NTG-2, Minijack + windshield (1)
- Microphone 'Sennheiser', Minijack (2)
- Microphone, ’Røde’ NT, USB + table stand and pop filter (1)
- Microphone ‘Snowball’, USB (1)
- Canon EOS 7000D – SLR w video (max. 29 min. of continuous recording) (64 GB) (2)
- Canon EOS M10 – mirrorless system camera w video (max. 29 min. of continuous recording) (64 GB) (1)
- Sony Alpha a6000 - mirrorless system camera w video (max. 29 min. of continuous recording) (64 GB) (1)
- Canon 300D - SLR (4 GB) (1)
- Nikon 80D - SLR (16 GB) (3)
- Flash for Nikon (2)
- Flash for Canon (1)
- GE-DV1 w. 16 GB hard disc - dead easy, water resistant max depth 5m (2)
- Zoom Q2HD w. 16 GB SDcard (6)
- Sony Handycam HD w. 120 GB hard disc (3)
- Sony Handycam 4K (model FDR-AX33) (64 GB) (2)
- GoPro Hero6 inc a large accessory pack
- Tripods – three legged and monopod (8)
- Camera stabilizer, hand-held Sevenoak SK-W02 (1)
- Eksternal hard discs: Lacie, 1 TB (3)
- Projector Sanyo PRO xtrax PLC-XW65 (2)
- Key card for MediaLab ar Ringvej Syd 104 (8)
- Creative kit: paper markers, scissors, glue, tape (5)
- A1 flip-over paper (to have :-) not to borrow)