The library offers
The librarians administer physical books, digital and print AP final / bachelor's projects, AV equipment, newspapers, magazines and databases.
- Use the library catalogue to search and reserve books, mags and projects.
- Our databases cover a broad range of subjects and media. Learn more in the menu 'E-resources'.
- Book AV-equipment for your projects.
Learn more in the menu 'Borrow equipment'.
How to borrow
It is free to use the library, and it is open 24/7 for all students with a student ID. Use the self service machine in the library entrance to return or borrow books
Once registered, you're able to request books from all Danish libraries (public, educational. governmental and research libraries). It's absolutely free to use the national library service bibliotek.dk.
- Default borrowing period for most books is 14 days - if you need them for a longer time, contact the librarian
- You can renew borrowed materials 3 times if the material is not reserved by somebody else. You can renew by logging in to your library account, or by contacting the library.
- Reminders are sent 3 times to the e-mail adress in your account, and there are no fees if you return too late.
- If you fail to return materials, all following correspondance (settlement of account, bill, tax recovery information) will be posted in your digital E-boks.
How to get in touch with YOU?
Students' data are imported from the academy's student database. Edit your e-mail information in your library account- or add a Danish phone number.
When editing your personal data in your library account, please remember to change preferred language to English - then all communication from the library system will be in english.
All data will be erased a year after your graduation - unless you're still a library patron.
Book a librarian
When needed, students may book a librarian for source guidance when researching for a bigger project, ie. the final paper or bachelor project. E-mail or call us!