Save the date: 24-25 January 2019
Residency Permit 24 January
As a special service to all new EU students at Business Academy Aarhus, we have arranged for you to go to the Regional State Adminstration to get your residency permit. The office will only be open for you, so processing time will be much quicker.
You must meet at 9 am on 24 January at:
Lyseng Allé 1
Please see what documents you need to have with you here.
Non EU students do not need to participate in this day but all save the date:
12 February 2pm - 4pm for your CPR number!
Orientation Day 25 January
Orientation day is a perfect opportunity for all new international students at Business Academy Aarhus to meet and make new friends.
Here are just some reasons why you should attend:
- Get all the important information in one place; getting your residency and CPR number (Danish ID), an introduction to Aarhus, SU – Danish scholarship, tips on how to find a job, and much more...
- Build your network from the beginning, making your transition in Denmark and at the Academy much easier
- It is the first chance to meet your classmates
- Participation is free, with free lunch and a drink in our basement bar included
- Show how brainy you are and win cinema tickets in our quiz about Aarhus
- And most importantly - Have fun!
We strongly recommend that you participate so that you get all the most important information directly from us, and your start in Denmark and at the Academy is a great one!
- 10.00: Welcome
- 10.10: Introduction to today’s programme
- 10.30: Presentation by student and career counselling
- 11.00: Culture in Denmark and Danish classroom culture
- 11.30: Presentation by UCplus about Danish classes
- 12.00: SU - Danish state grant
- 12.30: 'How to find a job in Denmark' by a former and current students
- 13:00: How not to go bankrupt – useful tips on where to save money
- 13:30: Lunch 14:15: Quiz about Aarhus in out student bar
Thanks to the orientation day I got an opportunity to know my fellow students, which was extremely important when I moved to Denmark alone. Additionally the orientation day is perfect occasion to hear about the methods of teaching at the academy, as well as practical staff like how and when to apply for CPR. If it hadn't been for the intro day I would probably got lost on my first ‘real’ school day— Weronika Chojczak, Marketing Management 2017