FAQ - find all the answers here
Get help from other students. Join our Facebook group for internationals at Business Academy Aarhus
We have planned a joint social intro programme for all new students, across all programmes and for all nationalities.
You can take part in as many joint events you like, as long as they do not interfere with the activities your own programme has planned.
Joint social intro programme (pdf) - updated 5 December
On Friday 8 February 2019 at 20.00 there will be a party for all students at Business Academy Aarhus. Buy your ticket for the party here
When you start on your programme, you will be charged a material fee. The fee covers licenses for academic literature databases, subscriptions, copies, student ID card, etc.
- All international EU students have already paid their material fees.
- International non-EU students will be informed about the material fee payment in their student contract
- Danish students will find instructions on how to pay the material fee in their letter with important info. Material fees must be paid no later than the 15 February 2019.
You must bring the receipt for payment with you when you pick up your student ID card. You can print the receipt or have it available on your phone, tablet or computer.
During your programme – in addition to the costs of materials and books – there will be also be expenses related to among other things, study trips and company visits.
When you arrive in Denmark, you need to apply for residency permit and CPR (Personal Identification Number).
All of the Academy’s full-time students receive a student card which gives you access to the Academy. You must use the student card every time you print or copy. Your student card is also used for identification at exams.
The student card also gives you discounts and other benefits for transportaton, shopping etc., so you will benefit from always carrying it with you.
If you are not a Danish citizen, you have to meet certain requirements in order to be able to receive SU.
If you receive SU, you can get a discount (called: Ungdomskort) on your daily transport between your place of residence and Business Academy Aarhus.
You can apply for an ‘ungdomskort’ at www.ungdomskort.dk with your NemID (this can only be done in Danish). You can apply from 10 January 2019.
- Copy a textbook in 1-2 copies for yourself or a member of your family
- Scan a hardcopy for yourself or a member of your family
- Print and copy an e-book that you’ve bought from bookstore/publisher for yourself or a member of your family
- Copy textbooks in copyshops
- Share or sell your legally acquired e-books or scanned hardcopies
- Receive e-books (or scanned hardcopies) at Facebook or a usb stick etc. unless the publisher or the author explicitly have permitted free sharing
- Buy second-hand e-books or scanned hardcopies at Facebook or a usb stick etc.