What you need to do now
Confirm your place on the programme
Congratulations on being offered a place at Business Academy Aarhus.
In order to confirm your place on the programme, you are required to complete the following conditions:
- Return a signed Student Contract to us by the 30 May (details in the email you have received directly from the admission team)
- Pay the compulsory materials fee of DKK 612 by 30 May via this link: https://eaaa.safeticket.dk/materialsfeesummer2018
- Send us a copy of your final High School diploma, including marks (only if we have not received it already)
- Make sure your marks are not significantly lower than those stated in your application
The full details are in the letter of intent you have received via email. If all these conditions are met, you will receive your final letter of admission on 28 July 2018.
To prepare for your arrival
To prepare for your coming studies in Denmark it would be a good idea to look at the following points:
- Apply for accommodation now!
- Be well informed about insurance during your stay in Denmark
- Join our international Facebook group and expand your international Business Academy network even before you start.
- Chat with our student ambassadors online about the programme, living in Aarhus, or something else – you decide the theme of the conversation.