Apply for admission
Product Development and Integrative Technology
Here is information about admission requirements and how to apply for the Product Development and Integrative Technology programme at Business Academy Aarhus.
In order to be admitted to this degree programme, you must have completed the following programmes:
- AP Degree in Automation Engineering
- AP Degree in Energy Technology
- AP Degree in Service Engineering (high-voltage technology)
- AP Degree in Service Engineering (plumbing technology)
- AP Degree in IT Technology
- AP Degree in Production Technology
- AP Degree in Automotive Technology *
- AP Degree in Environmental Technology *
* You can apply for admission with exemption.
If you are applying without a qualifying Danish AP degree – but have a comparable educational degree – we will evaluate your actual competences and motivation. Contact our student counselling at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 7228 6020 to hear about your options and any possible additional requirements.
In order to be admitted to the programme, you must have especially good and documented qualifications in English.
If you do not have a Danish AP degree (International line), you must also meet our requirements for an officially approved English test.
We accept these tests with the following minimum scores:
- IELTS: 6,5
- TOEFL Internet based: 83
- Cambridge English first: Grade A
- Cambridge English advanced: Grade A, B or C
- Oxford Placement test: 160 (min. 80 in each part)
- Oxford Online Placement test: C1 (min. 80 in each part) (offered at Business Academy Aarhus)
For non-EU applicants we only accept IELTS and TOEFL.
Please note that the English test is valid for 2 years, and the test must be taken either at Business Academy Aarhus or at the Agent´s office. We do not accept English tests which are done at home without surveillance.
Native English speakers and applicants with Nordic entrance exams (including applicants with a qualifying examination from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain, Scotland, or Ireland) are exempt from an English test. Please note that applicants with a qualifying examination from all other countries (including African and Asian countries, where the language of instruction is English) must submit a test.
How to apply
If you meet the admission requirements, you can apply for admission regardless of your qualifying exam average. We will consider all received applications.
There is admission to this programme once a year, with study start in August. You apply through our online application form. You can apply from 1 February.
Please note that all applicants must upload all documentation by the application deadline.
Apply before 1 March at 12 midday
- If you have a qualifying exam from a country outside of the EU (this applies regardless of your nationality)
- If you are a national from a country outside the EU (applies regardless of your qualifying examination)
If you fulfill these requirements, you are considered a non-EU applicant. You can find all special requirements for non-EU applicants here
Apply before 15 March at 12 midday
If you are an EU citizen with a foreign qualifying exam from an EU country
Apply before 1 July at 12 midday
- If you are an EU citizen and have a Danish qualifying exam (including applicants completing an AP from Denmark before the deadline)
Before we can process your application, we need all the appropriate documents as proof of the information you have given in your application.
All our Bachelor top-up degrees start on Wednesday 21 August 2019.
On programmes with study start in January, the first day will be Monday 28 January 2019. The Bachelor top-up in Chemical and Biotechnical Technology and Food Technology only starts on 1 February 2019 though.
Should a programme, study line or specialisation that you applied for not be offered anyway, you will be contacted directly. The subsequent specialisations we offer will depend on the number of applicants. If there are not enough applicants for both a Danish and an international line, we reserve the right to only offer one.