Guidelines on which attachments you must upload with your application
AP degree programme and Bachelor's programme
You must upload attachments as documentation for the information stated in your application. It is your responsibility to upload all relevant documentation.
You must upload all documentation with your application before the application deadline.
You must upload the following documentation with your application:
- Your upper secondary diploma and transcript of records
- English test certificate
- Verification form - signed and stamped by upper secondary school
If you want to be assessed on criteria in addition to the required attachments, it is your responsibility to upload (along with your application) any documentation for the activities, that you want us to assess.
We will consider your activities according to the following criteria:
- Other relevant educational experience
- Work experience (min. 30 hours per week for min. 16 weeks). Documentation can be an employment contract or an Employer's Declaration (pdf)
- Activities for a min. 16 consecutive weeks, e.g. Danish folk high school stays. Documentation can be certificates, contracts, etc.
- Voluntary unpaid work for at least 1 year. Documentation can be, for example, a letter of reference.
- Motivated application (max. 1 A4 page) with reasons for your choice of educational programme, knowledge of the academic content of the programme and a career perspective - what do you want to use the educational programme for?
Please note that documentation for the above activities must be in English.
You must upload all attachments with your application.
If you have applied via www.optagelse.dk (study start in August), you must upload all attachments to this application.
If you have applied via www.baaa.dk (study start in January), you must upload all attachments via the link provided in your receipt email. You can get the receipt e-mail resent here
Do you have any questions?
We will contact you if we need any additional information to process your application.