Available study places
Apply for admission for available study places at Business Academy Aarhus.
The following programmes have a few available study places with start in January/February 2019.
Available study places - start in January/February 2019
The list is updated 7 January 2019.
- Chemical and Biotechnical Technology and Food Technology (Bachelor's top-up programme, 1½ years)
- Web Development (Bachelor's top-up programme, 1½ years)
Programmes taught in Danish
- Laborant (2½ years)
- Professionsbachelor i it-sikkerhed (1½ years)
- Professionsbachelor i laboratorie- og fødevareteknologi (1½ years)
- Professionsbachelor i softwareudvikling (1½ years)
Keep in mind that you must still meet the entry requirements for each programme in order to apply for admission for our available study places.
If you do not have a Danish AP degree (International line), you must also meet our requirements for an officially approved English test. If you have a Danish-language entrance exam (or another nordic entrance exam), you must have at least English B or equivalent.
Ally as soon as possible. All applications will be assessed on a first-come, first served basis.
You can apply for admission to one of the available study places right up to the start of the semester, or until the classes have been filled up.
You can apply by sending us your application inclusive attachments by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to attach documentation, e.g. diploma from your qualifying education institution.