Special conditions for non-EU applicants
As a non-EU citizen, you are required to pay an application fee of 100 Euro per applicant.
Exempt from this are:
- Applicants who hold a permanent residence permit or a residence permit with the possibility of obtaining a permanent residence permit in Denmark, or
- Applicants applying for a Bachelor's top-up programme who have a relevant Danish AP degree.
Payment must be done here (Study start in January 2019)
Please note that you must upload the payment receipt to each of your applications for admission.
We will begin the evaluation of your application(s) once you have paid the application fee, so please pay as soon as possible - and no later than the application deadline. If you have not paid the application fee before 1 March (summer intake) / 1 October (winter intake), your application(s) will not be processed.
Your application fee will be reimbursed if the folowing is fulfilled:
- you accept an offer of admission,
- you have paid the tuition fee for the first two semesters of the programme, and
- you are still enrolled at Business Academy Aarhus one month after study start.
If you are not accepted into one of your programmes, your application fee will not be reimbursed.
As a non-EU citizen, you must upload a verification form along with your application, documenting how many hours of instruction you have had in any relevant subjects during the final three years at your upper secondary school.
As a non-EU citizen you must pay full tuition fee.
Please note that all international applicants who are admitted on a programme must pay a materials fee of € 100 depending on the programme. Information about payment will be given in the student contract.