Concept Development and Business Models
Learn how to go from just an idea to doing business. You’ll get the tools to create concepts that are easy to communicate - and you’ll be able to develop relevant business models based on these concepts.
'Concept Development and Business Models' will teach you how to create sustainable and easily communicable concepts in connection with innovation. This subject will also teach you how to develop relevant business models for your concepts.
You will also learn about organisational business models and acquire knowledge of internal and external factors that affect the design of a business model.
The subject’s content
- The creative process
- The creative environment
- Rapid prototyping
- Situational analysis
- Organisational challenges and adaptations
- Business models
Your benefit from this subject
With this subject you will be given the competencies to:
- evaluate and apply methods to promote creative environments
- analyse, decode and create pattern recognition in relation to the product receiver’s day
- evaluate and apply various methods and tools for visualisation/rapid prototyping
- evaluate and apply various methods and tools to embed creative collaboration patterns in an organisation
- evaluate different information-gathering methods
- describe, analyse, and evaluate a specific company’s business model
- based on a concrete concept, analyse and develop a business model and evaluate the sustainability of this
- make suggestions for the implementation of a concrete business model
Exam and ECTS credits
The subject is completed with an oral exam, which is based on a synopsis. There is an external co-examiner and you will be marked according to the Danish 7-point scale. ‘Concept Development and Business Models’ provides 10 ECTS credits.
Flexible further education
With a qualifying part-time programme from Business Academy Aarhus, you have excellent flexibility. You can take a single subject, an entire programme or tailor-make your own programme that best matches your needs and desires.
At the moment we only offer our subjects in English for groups, but please contact us for any additional information.