Registration for non-EU citizens - Step 1

Students who do not hold an EU/EEA passport must get a residence permit from the Danish authorities in their own country before coming to Denmark. 

As soon as you have been accepted for admission to the Academy, we will start this application process and then send you all the necessary information.

You will then need to complete your part of the application and apply for a visa at a Danish embassy or general consulate in your country. If there is no Danish embassy in your country, you may contact the embassy from one of the other Schengen countries which represent Denmark in your country. 

For further information on the rules applying for non-EU citizens, please visit the website of the Danish Immigration Service

Please note that you will be charged a processing fee to submit an application for a residence permit.