Registration for Nordic citizens - Step 1

Nordic citizens are included under agreements between the Nordic countries that specify the right to enter and reside in Denmark without possession of a residence permit.

Citizens of Nordic countries do not need a residence and work permit, but they must bring along the Inter-Nordic Agreement for Change of Address and register at the municipal civil office to get a personal registration number (CPR number).