Registration for EU/EEA citizens

As an EU/EEA citizen you must apply for an EU/EEA residence certificate immediately after having arrived in Aarhus.

For your EU/EEA residence certificate, please visit The Regional State Administration for Central Jutland in Aarhus

The application form can be obtained from the Regional State Administration office. The form must be delivered in person when completed. Your EU/EAA residence certificate will be sent to your home address in Denmark.

When applying for your residence certificate, you must turn up in person and bring all the relevant documents with you: 

  • Your passport
  • A passport photo
  • Your Confirmation attest from the Academy.

You must also be able to prove the following:

  • Your full name
  • Your date of birth and place of birth registration
  • Your most recent address abroad
  • The date of changing your address
  • Your future address in Denmark
  • Your nationality.

Please note that you must have received your residence certificate from the Regional State Administration before you can visit the Citizen Services Aarhus to obtain your Health Insurance Card/CPR number.