Apply to Business Academy Aarhus now
If you want to start on one of Business Academy Aarhus’ programmes in August 2020, then you must apply for admission before the application deadlines in March or July.
You will find all relevant information and instructions for your application here.
10 programmes with study start in August 2020
- Chemical and Biotechnical Science (AP degree, 2½ year)
- IT Technology (AP degree, 2 year)
- Marketing Management (AP degree, 2 year)
- Multimedia Design (AP degree, 2 year)
- Financial Management and Services (Bachelor's degree, 3½ year)
- Chemical and Biotechnical Technology and Food Technology (Bachelor's top-up programme, 1½ year)
- Digital Concept Development (Bachelor's top-up programme, 1½ year)
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship (Bachelor's top-up programme, 1½ year)
- Product Development and Integrative Technology (Bachelor's top-up programme, 1½ year)
- Web Development (Bachelor's top-up programme, 1½ year)
Get guidelines on how to apply
Get the answers to all your questions about admissions and information on how to apply for our higher education programmes. Please read the guidelines in the application process carefully.
Apply online now
You must apply for admission online.
Do you have any questions?
Read our guidelines carefully before applying. If you still have any questions, we are ready to help.
If you have questions about our programmes, please contact student counselling at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about your application, admission requirements or life as a student in Denmark, please contact us at email@example.com
Danish applicants can find information on how to apply to English-language programmes on our Danish site eaaa.dk/optagelse