Apply to Business Academy Aarhus now
If you want to start on one of Business Academy Aarhus’ programmes in August 2021, then you must apply for admission before the application deadlines in March or July.
You will find all relevant information and instructions for your application here.
10 programmes with study start in August 2021
- Chemical and Biotechnical Science (AP degree, 2½ year)
- IT Technology (AP degree, 2 year)
- Marketing Management (AP degree, 2 year)
- Multimedia Design (AP degree, 2 year)
- Financial Management and Services (Bachelor's degree, 3½ year)
- Chemical and Biotechnical Technology and Food Technology (Bachelor's top-up programme, 1½ year)
- Digital Concept Development (Bachelor's top-up programme, 1½ year)
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship (Bachelor's top-up programme, 1½ year)
- Product Development and Integrative Technology (Bachelor's top-up programme, 1½ year)
- Web Development (Bachelor's top-up programme, 1½ year)
Before you apply, find out what the admission requirements are for your programme. Click on the programme that you are interested in to get specific information.
Find the application deadlines here
Get guidelines on how to apply
Get the answers to all your questions about admissions and information on how to apply for our higher education programmes.
Please read the guidelines in the application process carefully.
Apply online now
You must apply for admission online.
If you still have any questions, we are ready to help
If you have any questions, please contact student counselling at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about life as a student in Denmark, our student ambassadors really want to help you answer them. Start a one-to-one conversation here – they’ll answer within 24 hours.
Danish applicants can find information on how to apply to English-language programmes on our Danish site eaaa.dk/optagelse