Guidelines on which attachments you must upload with your application - AP degree programme
You must attach documentation for the information stated in your application.
All documentation must be uploaded with your application before the application deadline.
Please note that all documentation must be in English.
You must upload the following documentation with your application:
- Your upper secondary diploma and transcript of records (translation is not required)
- If you only graduate after the application deadline, you must instead upload your latest transcript of record with your application before the application deadline. Your upper secondary diploma must be uploaded to your application as soon as you receive it and no later than 5 July.
- English test certificate - see which English tests we accept
- Verification form - signed and stamped by upper secondary school
- Photo ID
Additional attachments (Quota 2)
If you apply before 15 March at12:00 (midday), your application will automatically be assessed according to the Danish Quota 2 system. This means that you, in addition to the required attachments, will also be evaluated according to additional attachments.
For the Multimedia Design programme, we evaluate the following for Quota 2:
- Your average from your qualifying exam
- A higher level than the required for the specific admission requirements (e.g., that you have an A or B level, where C level is required)
- A video presentation – see video requirements below
Please note that the video presentation is highly ranked in relation to the overall assessment for Quota 2.
Requirements for the video presentation
The video must be 3 minutes.
It must contain:
A brief introduction of yourself – including why you have chosen to apply for Multimedia Design (max. 30 sec.)
A presentation of a maximum of 4 (but 4 rather than 1) of your creative projects (see examples below). Present each project as follows:
- Tell us whether the project was prepared alone or with others
- Explain what type of project it is
- Show the project
- Explain why you prepared it
- Describe the process of how you reached your goals for the project
Examples of creative projects:
- A video
- Coding, e.g., websites or apps
- A drawing
- A painting
- Designing a product
- An illustration
- Designing a digital product
- Sound design or music
- Social Media content
- Figma (or other) prototypes
- Creative writing, journalism, fiction, lyrics, poetry etc.
How to share the video with us
When you're done with the video, you'll need to:
- Upload the video on your YouTube channel. Get instructions on how to make the video private so that others cannot see it (the link is to a video guide on YouTube)
- Upload a pdf file to your application that contains the link to the video
You must upload the required documentation along with your application before the application deadline – otherwise it will not be included in your assessment.
You must upload required attachments with your application on optagelse.dk before the application deadline.
Do you have any questions?
We will contact you if we need any additional information to process your application.
If you have any additional questions about your application, you can contact us by email at email@example.com or phone 7228 6130.