For those who want to know how to use the various online channels optimally in marketing. Learn how companies can be found easier, seen and most importantly, chosen by customers.
The aim of the subject is to qualify you to professionally implement your company’s digital marketing strategy. You will learn to lead and participate in the analysis, planning and execution of various types of digital marketing. You will learn how to evaluate the sales potential for the company’s online products, and you’ll get the tools to ensure the optimal benefit from your digital marketing efforts.
The subject’s content
- Digital strategy
- Objectives and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Web Analytics
- Conversion and conversion optimisation
- Usability and user-testing
- Search engine optimisation
- Digital adverts and advertising
- Concept development for mobile devices
- Social media
- Relevant law.
At the moment, we only offer our subjects in English for company groups. Unfortunately, these subjects are not for students or people that do not live in Denmark.
Your benefit from this subject
With this subject you will be given the competencies to:
- use digital marketing concepts, models, theories, methods, and tools to implement digital marketing activities and evaluate the effect of these
- evaluate the sales potential for the company’s services and products online
- set targets and evaluate key areas for the company’s digital strategy
- plan and prepare adverts and promotional campaigns for digital media
- evaluate the potential of mobile marketing and help to develop new mobile concepts
- evaluate the potential of digital marketing and help to develop new digital concepts
- identify relevant laws and evaluate the implications for the company’s digital marketing
Exam and ECTS credits
The subject is completed with an oral exam which is combined with a practical product and an outline. You get marks according to the Danish 7-scale. ‘Digital Marketing’ is worth 10 ECTS credits.
Flexible further education
With a qualifying education from Business Academy Aarhus, you have excellent flexibility. You can take a single subject, an entire programme or tailor-make your own programme that best matches your needs and desires. If you want an entire programme you can also combine your English subjects with our Danish part-time AP degree subjects